Let's set target in our life .

Let's set target in our life .
Let's set target in our life .

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

STORY: DOOMSDAY REVELATION: THE MAYAN PROPHECY (THE PEOPLE)

DOOMSDAY REVELATION:

THE MAYAN PROPHECY

THE PEOPLE

10.1.1.1.7.2 Manik’ 5 Kumk’u G9 – Thursday, 22 December 850AD

We have learnt our teachings from our god, the great Ququlcan, through his messengers, the divine shamans. He has taught us the way to plant our maize to feed our family, he united us. He gathered us through our shamans and bade us to build him stone structures. Huge and magnificent they are, with meticulous calculations and designs. Some like me were taught the art of writing and drawing. We were also taught various skills by our revered Ququlcan.

Today is the ascension of our new ruler, Xu’mal of the city of Chichen Itza. Blood-letting and sacrifices are needed. I feel honored to have a member of my family to become the sacrifices. The Temple was tall and clear. I was standing halfway at the stairs, highest among all of our ancestors. The child boy was the first. Tied down onto the stone plate, the A’Nacom used his bright obsidian blade to pierce through the baby’s chest. The heart was pulled out and immediately burnt.

As the smoke began to change color I stood there watching the shaman going into a trance. He was shaking like never before. I could guess that this was not usual by the faces of the Priests standing beside.

MY LORD, NO! NO! NO! BE GONE YOU DISSAPOINTING BEINGS! YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO EVEN STEP IN MY CITY! LEAVE BEFORE YOU ARE KILLED!

It was puzzling but we started to walk back to grab our tools. Vines from nearby trees started to weave out at a remarkable pace. I have never seen plants grow this quickly. We must have angered the gods! We ran non-stop from Chichen Itza, all the way back to our village. By then, the city was already covered partially by the forest.

We were shocked and frightened by what had happened. Our village elders held a meeting and agreed to stop our blind worshipping of Ququlcan. We do not want our village to be taken away.

12.19.19.17.9.6 Muluk 12 Mak G7 – Wednesday, 12 December 2012

The media is giving a whole load of attention to the 22nd which is ten days from now. Those false prophets and soothsayers are spreading their network of lies and deceit across the globe. My research is setback by those people, with their head full of greed. My research takes me back to my roots, a distant and forgotten root. The Mayans were now in global spotlight with thousands of researchers both formally and informally carrying out their studies to their calendar. It seems that those Mesoamerican natives whom I now call ancestors believe that this ‘cycle’ will end in a horrifying earthquake which will bring the strongest of our nations to it heel. Personally, a whole load of crap, but if the world isn’t going to end, why am I being ordered to look into this? Why is it so coincidental with everything? The name Ququlcan comes out every time we look deep into my ancestors’ calendar, why is that? We will get to confirm it in ten days time, and hopefully I will be getting my pay by then…

No comments: