Let's set target in our life .

Let's set target in our life .
Let's set target in our life .

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

STORY: DOOMSDAY REVELATION: THE MAYAN PROPHECY (THE GOD)

DOOMSDAY REVELATION:

THE MAYAN PROPHECY

THE GOD

Great evil is coming, treachery, deceit and corruption, the beginning of the end and the end of the beginning.

Today, they are crowning a new monarch. I could only hope that this new king will be resourceful and help make the Mayans prosper. Looking at the feast they prepared in my name, I could not help but feel adoration towards them. It was then that I decided to do something to help stop the arriving plagues of doom.

The underworld gods were strategizing to bring the downfall of the Mayans. Unfortunately, gods aren’t able to directly interfere with the mortal world. That’s why I appointed a shaman to carry out my deeds. Searching for my loyal shaman, I noticed a baby, barely a month old, crying at the top of my pyramid temple altar. Horror filled me as I saw the baby tied onto the stone tablet. To my astonishment, the beautiful patterns designed by my own hands, meant for protection and pureness, were painted on the baby. It was then I noticed the shaman, my supposedly loyal servant. But, I can see in his mind how the underworld gods have corrupted him. So, this is the way they will bring the Mayans to its knees. I shouted in anger and slammed my fist onto the ball of sphere they call Earth. In the mortal realm, earthquakes with magnitudes off the scales tore apart the earth. However this did not stop them from carrying out their rituals.

The shaman, carrying a ceremonial sacrificial blade, prepared to kill in my name. Disgusted and enraged, I continued to watch the ceremony, giving the benefit of the doubt to my loyal servant. As the shaman stabbed and carved open the baby, tore the heart out and burnt it in the fire, my temper flared and rage took over me. I appeared before the shaman and gave my warning.

Today I am your savior, in the future, if these foul practices continue, I shall destroy all. My will be done.” With that, I sacrificed myself to the king of gods to ensure the purity and safety of my Mayans. My blood flowed into the forests, prompting growth of the plants at an unseen before rate. As my spirit slowly decay, I watched in comfort as the people fled the gradually overgrown citadel.

Aeons passed and the planets are aligned once more, I am reborn. I came back to Earth. To my dismay, they have stopped worshipping me and started practices that befouled the world. I have sworn to myself shall bring forth the end of time. I stepped into reality, for one final time.

No comments: